Built on more than 50 years of experience, Sinclair Research offers Surgical research services to support biopharmaceutical, animal health and medical device development programs. Sinclair offers expertise in all research models and is a pioneer in miniature swine research.
An established leader in Surgical Services, Sinclair Research is supplied with equipment and facilities to provide surgical studies, models, and services ranging from simple, minimally invasive procedures to complex surgery. Whether in support of a pharmacology or toxicology program or the development of a new medical device, our unique combination of technology, facilities, and experience amply provide for the surgical study needs of our clients.
Why partner with Sinclair Research?
As one of the largest nonclinical CROs in North America, Sinclair Research’s scientific and technical expertise can provide you with the Surgical Services you need, the data you expect, and the customer experience you deserve! Contact our team to discuss your upcoming research and meet with our scientific experts to discuss how to reach your next development milestone.
Our Surgical Services include:
- Cartilage repair
- Spinal procedures
- Non-union fracture
- Destabilized joint models
- Orthopedic devices
- Osteoporosis and osteopenia
- Surgical induction of atherosclerosis
- Epicardial injections
- Local delivery of drugs and devices
- Thoracic surgery
- Electrophysiology (ECG)
Other Surgical Services
- Venous or arterial access ports
- Endoscopy procedures
- Surgical product modeling
- Medical device implantation and evaluation
- Bile duct or intestinal cannulation
- GI and bariatric device studies
Surgical models and services have been developed to facilitate testing in a variety of therapeutic areas, including:
- Diabetic and non-diabetic wound healing
- Variety of implants, from sub-dermal to neurological
- Urology and gynecology studies