Safety PharmacologySinclair Research provides in vivo safety pharmacology studies, standalone or as part of an IND-enabling package.
Sinclair Research provides:
- Integrated and standalone in vivo safety pharmacology assessments
- A consultative, expert approach to the unique needs of each client and compound
- Experimental designs to evaluate Safety Pharmacology endpoints
- Flexibility and experience to support the evaluation of specialized endpoints in your Safety Pharmacology study
Our partnership with CorDynamics allows Sinclair to deliver the highest quality Safety Pharmacology data to our Sponsors. The depth of expertise with this partnership is unique in the industry.
ICH S7A & S7B Guidelines
Core Battery Safety Pharmacology Studies
CorDynamics Partnership Overview
- Remote telemetry monitoring of hemodynamics and electrocardiography in freely moving animals, including all contemporary models, with calibrated continuous data collection, using appropriate analytical methods for quantitative and qualitative data along with expert interpretation
- Cardiac and pulmonary hemodynamics, along with advanced electrophysiology also available
(as part of the cardiovascular study)
- Rate, volume, and supplemental derived respiratory mechanic parameters
- Remote, calibrated telemetry monitoring in freely moving animals with continuous data collection
Central Nervous System
- Functional Observational Battery (FOB) for small animals
- Veterinary neurological assessments for large animals
Have a question? Contact us today!
Choosing a CRO for your study can be a daunting task. Our scientific experts are standing by to help with any questions you may have. Just click or tap the button below to start and we will contact you within a couple of hours.