- Our resident scientists are experts in conducting in-life PK studies
- We utilize outside experts for analytical, kinetic, and PK statistical analyses and modeling phases
- PK studies are offered on many species of animals; we routinely perform NHP, canine, feline, miniature swine, rabbit, and rodent PK studies
- Global protocols are designed to facilitate rapid testing of multiple formulations, isomers, or analogues
- On average, we test over 100 compounds per week, including small and large molecules, synthetic drugs, new chemical entities (NCEs), biologics, and antibodies
Pharmacokinetics / Pharmacodynamics
Services offered include:
- Plasma drug profiles following any route of administration
- Dynamic change in blood glucose or other biochemical or physiological parameters
- Global dog, NHP, and pig protocols, compounds, or formulations tested weekly for timely feedback
- Specialized PK studies for bridging active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) compounds
- Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) drug levels
Have a question? Contact us today!
Choosing a CRO for your study can be a daunting task. Our scientific experts are standing by to help with any questions you may have. Just click or tap the button below to start and we will contact you within a couple of hours.