Preclinical style pharmacology, composed of determining efficacy and pharmacokinetics (PK) in an animal model, is vital to drug development. Built on more than 50 years of experience, Sinclair Research offers Pharmacological research services to support biopharmaceutical, animal health and medical device development programs. Sinclair offers expertise in all research models and is a pioneer in miniature swine research.
An established leader in Pharmacology, Sinclair offers an extensive surgical service with capabilities across many large animal species including small ruminants. We have worked with sponsors to provide models in many different therapeutic areas including wound healing, orthopedics, inflammation, and many other areas. We know that many of our sponsors are experts themselves in rodent disease models, and we look forward to opportunities to bring these models to large animal species whenever that is needed.
Why partner with Sinclair Research?
As one of the largest nonclinical CROs in North America, Sinclair Research’s scientific and technical expertise can provide you with the Pharmacology services you need, the data you expect, and the customer experience you deserve! Contact our team to discuss your upcoming research and meet with our scientific experts to discuss how to reach your next development milestone.
Our Pharmacology services include:
- Plasma drug profiles following most routes of administration
- Dynamic change in blood glucose or other biomarker or physiological parameters
- Global dog, NHP, and pig protocols, compounds, or formulations tested weekly for timely feedback
- Specialized PK studies for bridging active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) compounds
- Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) drug levels