PK and PD Studies
Built on more than 50 years of experience, Sinclair Research offers Pharmacokinetics / Pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) research services to support biopharmaceutical, animal health and medical device development programs. Sinclair offers expertise in all research models and is a pioneer in miniature swine research.
An established leader in Pharmacokinetics / Pharmacodynamics (PK/PD), Sinclair Research specializes in conducting pharmacology, pharmacokinetics (PK) and pharmacodynamics (PD) studies, especially in miniature swine. Our resident scientists are experts in conducting in-life PK studies in many species, including NHP, canine, miniature swine, rabbit, and rodents. In addition, Sinclair Research offers stock animal colonies to sponsors to facilitate rapid testing of multiple formulations, isomers, or analogues.
Why partner with Sinclair Research?
As one of the largest nonclinical CROs in North America, Sinclair Research’s scientific and technical expertise can provide you with the Pharmacokinetics / Pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) services you need, the data you expect, and the customer experience you deserve! Contact our team to discuss your upcoming research and meet with our scientific experts to discuss how to reach your next development milestone.
Our Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) services include:
- Plasma drug profiles following most routes of administration
- Dynamic change in blood glucose or other biomarker or physiological parameters
- Global dog, NHP, and pig protocols, compounds, or formulations tested weekly for timely feedback
- Specialized PK studies for bridging active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) compounds
- Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) drug levels