Sinclair enjoyed a great year of compliance in 2017. In this year alone, Sinclair was inspected by five agencies and accrediting bodies, as well as numerous client audits, with successful outcomes across the board.
- AAALAC: After a site visit in March, Sinclair received full accreditation status (continuing its prior full accreditation) from the Association for Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care (AAALAC) in June.
- OLAW: The Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare then approved Sinclair’s Animal Welfare Assurance Statement in compliance with Public Health Service Policy on Humane Care and Use of Laboratory Animals in July.
- FDA: The Food and Drug Administration did a six day, full site audit in July to confirm GLP compliance, with a result of no non-conforming items and no 483 issued.
- USDA: The United States Department of Agriculture identified no non-compliant items in an inspection report on September 7, 2017, following a 3 day inspection.
- MO DNR: The Missouri Department of Natural Resources did an audit of Sinclair’s chemical handling in September, again finding systems to be in compliance with all requirements.
These inspection results confirm Sinclair’s ability to provide excellent client service in full compliance with GLPs regulations and animal welfare requirements. Feel free to contact us for more information about our compliance programs and related services.