Sinclair Bio Resources has a strong commitment to supporting research and development programs of the biopharmaceutical industry. Sinclair Research Center, along with Sinclair Bio Resources, has contributed to the development of large animal models since its inception and now specializes in the production of animal models to the point of being the only private company primarily involved in large animal model development. The models that we have contributed to and are experienced in include:
- Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Spontaneous Regressing Malignant Melanoma
- Spontaneous Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD)
- MHC Defined Lineages for Transplantation
- Obesity and Weight Management
- Surgical Modeling
Additionally, Sinclair Bio Resources has produced models for cardiovascular device studies, unique dermal models, shock and trauma models, and blast trauma models.