Sinclair Research has a strong commitment to supporting research and development programs of the biopharmaceutical industry. Over the past ten years, we have contributed to the development of multiple large animal models of human diseases; we are the only private contract research organization primarily involved in large animal model development. Sinclair takes pride in the fact that we have developed and validated preclinical animal models for surgical studies, osteopenia, diabetes, inflammation, dermal toxicology, pharmacokinetics, and many other uses.
Why partner with Sinclair Research?
As one of the largest nonclinical CROs in North America, Sinclair Research’s scientific and technical expertise can provide you with the animal models you need, the data you expect, and the customer experience you deserve! Contact our team to discuss your upcoming research and meet with our scientific experts to discuss how to reach your next development milestone.
Major Use of Animal Models By Category of Research or Testing
Animal models available to our clients include:
- Spontaneous Regressing Malignant Melanoma in Miniature Swine
- White Hairless Miniature Swine for Dermal Studies
- Spontaneous Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD) in Miniature Swine
- Major Histocompatibility Complex (MHC)-Defined Miniature Swine Lineages for Transplantation
- Large Animal Models of Type I and II Diabetes
- Orthopedic Modeling and Bone Healing
- Cardiovascular Disease and Atherosclerosis
- Obesity and Weight Management
- Surgical Models of Many Types, Including Wound Healing
- Functional Observational Battery (FOB) in Miniature Swine