- Spontaneous Regressing Malignant Melanoma in Miniature Swine
- White Hairless Miniature Swine for Dermal Studies
- Spontaneous Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD) in Miniature Swine
- Major Histocompatibility Complex (MHC)-Defined Miniature Swine Lineages for Transplantation
- Large Animal Models of Type I and II Diabetes
- Orthopedic Modeling and Bone Healing
- Cardiovascular Disease and Atherosclerosis
- Obesity and Weight Management
- Surgical Models of Many Types, Including Wound Healing
- Functional Observational Battery (FOB) in Miniature Swine
Major Use of Animal Models By Category of Research or Testing
Sinclair Bio Resources, our on-site sister company, has produced miniature swine since 1964 and has been a preclinical animal model production corporation since 1994. They are the largest miniature swine producer in the United States.
Miniature swine are specially selected to meet specific research project requirements. Sinclair Bio Resources is very experienced in pre-shipping pharmacological or surgical alterations, including but not limited to vascular access ports placement, high-cholesterol diet feeding, diabetes induction, test article administration, and biopsy collection for autotransplantation. They also provide an array of in vitro biosamples from miniature swine, as well as from rodents, cats, dogs, goats, and sheep.
Need a Quote? Have a General Question? Get in Touch!